Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Us and Them

©2006 Monica Farrington

Camera: Canon 10D
Lighting: flash, outside
ISO:100
Model: Wil Proctor

For this picture I took two separate pictures and put them together. I made one of them black and white so there would be a contrast separation between the person and the flag. This assignment was to create a picture for a front cover of the magazine Us and Them. I had to do a lot of work to this picture to get it the way I wanted it to look. The flag picture is the original picture and the man is a complete different picture. I made him black and white and then left the sign in color. After changing the color of the picture I added a certain texture to the picture so it would give it a different touch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger doug said...

I like how you used the contrast between color and black and white. Good illustration for the book cover.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home